SANS Security East 2013 is fast approaching on January 16-23. Start the year off right and choose from eleven outstanding, cutting-edge courses presented by top-rated instructors. Now is the time to improve your information security skills in the Big Easy and laissez les bons temps rouler!
For further details please visit: http://www.sans.org/info/118152
The following courses will be taught at SANS Security East 2013 to bring you the finest in security training!
– Security 401: SANS Security Essentials Bootcamp Style
with Eric Cole, Ph.D.
– Security 503: Intrusion Detection In-Depth with Mike Poor
– Security 504: Hacker Techniques, Exploits & Incident Handling with Bryce Galbraith
– SEC542: Web App Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking with Seth Misenar
– Security 560: Network Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking with Ed Skoudis
– Security 575: Mobile Device Security and Ethical Hacking with Joshua Wright
– Security 579: Virtualization and Private Cloud Security with Dave Shackleford
– FOR408: Computer Forensic Investigations – Windows In-Depth with Rob Lee
– Management 414: SANS(r) +S(tm) Training Program for the CISSP(r) Certification Exam with Paul A. Henry
– Management 512: SANS Security Leadership Essentials for Managers with Knowledge Compression(tm) with Stephen Northcutt
January 22-23 [2-day skills-based course]:
– SEC524: Cloud Security Fundamentals with Dave Shackleford
Register today for SANS Security East 2013 at http://www.sans.org/info/118152
(***Receive $150 off your registration with discount code SecOrb_150 ***)