Make Sense of Your Data with Splunk
Why do over 3,700 companies, including more than half of the Fortune 100, use Splunk to gain new levels of visibility and insight from their machine data? It’s because Splunk is the fastest, easiest way to put your machine data to work.
Join us Tuesday, May 15 for SplunkLive! – and learn how our customers are using Splunk to harness their machine data for:
- Application management
- IT operations and infrastructure management
- Continuous monitoring and compliance
- Web and digital intelligence
- Business analytics… and more
With Splunk, they can correlate and analyze complex events spanning multiple systems–any amount, any location, any source. Splunk breaks down traditional data silos, achieves new levels of operational intelligence and delivers insights that benefit IT and the business.
Why should you attend?
- Learn how organizations use Splunk to expand IT and business opportunities
- Join our workshops check them out here
Swap best practices with other IT leaders at SplunkLive! Tuesday, May 15, 2012 in Washington DC.
- Godfrey Sullivan, CEO Splunk
- Bob Gourley, CTO Vision
- Cisco Systems
Ronald Reagan Trade Center
1300 Pennsylvania Avenue Northwest Washington, DC 20004 USA
- 8:30am to 9:00am – Registration
- 9:00am to 12:00pm – General Session
- 12:00pm to 1:00pm – Lunch
- 1:00pm to 3:00pm – Break-out Sessions
- 3:00 pm to 4.:30 pm – Happy Hour at Partner Pavilion