SANS Boston 2011 Features These Top-rated Courses:
- SEC401: SANS Security Essentials Bootcamp Style* with Eric Cole, Ph.D., SANS Faculty Fellow
- MGT512: SANS Security Leadership Essentials for Managers with Knowledge Compressionª* Lead by Keith Palmgren with support from Stephen Northcutt, SANS Faculty Fellow
- Security 502: Perimeter Protection In-Depth with Tanya Baccam, SANS Senior Instructor
- SEC566: Implementing and Auditing the Twenty Critical Security Controls – In Depth with Dave Shackleford, SANS Certified Instructor
- Security 660: Advanced Penetration Testing, Exploits, and Ethical Hacking with Eric Conrad, SANS Certified Instructor
- SEC505: Securing Windows with Jason Fossen, SANS Faculty Fellow
- Forensics 508: Advanced Computer Forensic Analysis and Incident Response with Rob Lee, SANS Faculty Fellow
- Forensics 558: Network Forensics with George Bakos, SANS Certified Instructor
* Courses that align with the DoD 8570 Directive
In addition to the courses above, SANS Boston 2011 will offer four short, skills-based courses. Choose a short course to round out your education and save up to 50% on your extra training. Maximize your investment with the best training your money can buy!
- MGT421: SANS Leadership and Management Competencies with Stephen Northcutt, SANS Faculty Fellow
- Security 577: Virtualization Security Fundamentals
- Security 580: Metasploit Kung Fu for Enterprise Pen Testing with Eric Conrad, SANS Certified Instructor
- MGT514: Information Security Policy in Depth with Stephen Northcutt, SANS Certified Instructor
Our attendees from SANS Boston 2010 had this to say:
SANS courses are always at least 10 times more valuable than non-SANS courses, probably due to the excellent instructors who develop and deliver superior course materials.– Laura Lombardo, AT&T
SANS never fails to exceed my expectations.– J. Crissup, Kantar
SANS is hands down the best learning experience you can buy.– Dennis Antunes, Covidien
We will be holding SANS Boston 2011 at the Hyatt Regency Boston — just one block from the Boston Common and within walking distance of attractions, shopping, and theaters. With its contemporary-style rooms, delicious dining and more, join us at the Regency for a great SANS Conference experience! Enjoy the discounted SANS rate of $194 S/D with high-speed Internet access in your room until July 14, 2011. Government per diem rooms are available with proper ID. Simply call reservations and ask for the SANS government rate. For more information about our conference city, see our SANS Insider Guide to Boston. This page features links to all things Boston, from restaurants and city history to songs and Haiku!
To follow or tweet about this event, use the hashtag #sansboston2011. Follow SANS at @SANSInstitute.
This is one conference I got my money’s worth in terms of material and instructor. SANS really is the best available.– Gary Blum, UBS Financial Services
With a reputation for being the most trusted source for information security training and an eagerness to help you meet your training objectives, SANS is the best choice for IT security education. Don’t miss this special SANS information security training event in Boston, MA this August! We hope to see you there.
SANS Technology Institute, a postgraduate computer security college