SANS Security East 2014 is coming up January 20-25. Start the year off right by choosing from ten outstanding, cutting-edge courses presented by SANS featuring our top-rated instructors in New Orleans. Now is the time to improve your information security skills and let the good times roll!
The instructor lineup for this event features SANS Faculty Fellows and Senior Instructors. This is a unique opportunity to get instruction from SANS Faculty Fellows: Dr. Eric Cole, Rob Lee, Hal Pomeranz, Ed Skoudis, and SANS Senior Instructors: Fred Kerby, Dave Shackleford, Kevin Johnson, Mike Poor, James Tarala, Joshua Wright all at the same event. This team will ensure attending students not only learn the material, but that they are able to use it the day they return to work.
The lineup of courses will appeal to Cybersecurity and Infosec professionals at all levels and in all roles. Pick a course below and learn how to protect your assets. SANS Security East 2014 has something for everyone. Don’t miss our special events and bonus evening presentations where we’ll share the latest threats and much more.
Choose from the courses below:
– * AUD507: Auditing Networks, Perimeters, and Systems (GIAC-GSNA) taught by James Tarala
– New! * SEC503: Intrusion Detection In-Depth (GIAC-GCIA) taught by Mike Poor
– SEC301: Intro to Information Security (GIAC-GISF) taught by Fred Kerby
– * SEC401: Security Essentials Bootcamp Style (GIAC-GSEC) taught by Dr.
– * SEC504: Hacker Techniques, Exploits & Incident Handling (GIAC-GCIH) taught by Dave Shackleford
– SEC542: Web App Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking (GIAC-GWAPT) taught by Kevin Johnson
– SEC560: Network Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking (GIAC-GPEN) taught by Ed Skoudis
– SEC575: Mobile Device Security and Ethical Hacking (GIAC-GMOB) taught by Joshua Wright
– * FOR508: Advanced Computer Forensic Analysis and Incident Response
(GIAC-GCFA) taught by Rob Lee
– FOR610: Reverse-Engineering Malware: Malware Analysis Tools and Techniques (GIAC-GREM) taught by Hal Pomeranz
* Courses that align with DoD 8570 Directive
Learn more and Register today for SANS Security East 2014 by visiting: http://www.sans.org/info/144197
*** Save 5% off your course registration when using discount code SecOrb_SANS5 ***