- This event has passed.
OWASP AppSec USA 2018
October 8 @ 8:00 am - October 12 @ 5:00 pm
What Happens at OWASP AppSec USA 2018?
- Technical talks by experts in security, devops and cloud
- Panels to debate tough topics
- Training sessions for hands on learning in top security areas
- Keynotes from industry leaders
- Vendor booths to promote the latest advances in security technology
- A variety of other activities such as recruiting fair, capture the flag, security tool training, and more
The Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) is an open-source, not-for-profit application security organization made up of corporations, educational organizations, and individuals from around the world. Providing free, vendor-neutral, practical, cost-effective application security guidance, the OWASP Foundation is the de-facto standards body for web application security used by developers and organizations globally. Learn more about OWASP and membership benefits.