Title: Cyber Security
Location: Patuxent River, MD 20670
Duration; Full Time
Security Clearance: Active Secret
Certification: DoD 8570 IAT Level II (Security+CE, CCNA-Security, GSEC, SSCP) or IAM Level II Certification (CAP, CASP CE, GSLC, CISM, CISSP).
· Demonstrate subject matter expertise in DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP) and / or Risk Management Framework (RMF).
· Ensure information systems security and application security policies and procedures (Security Technical Implementation Guides [STIG], Information Assurance Vulnerability Management [IAVM], and Federal Information, Security Management Act (FISMA)) are followed.
· Develop/implement system security plans, control implementation, system requirements, test procedures, etc.
· Conduct information system (IS) security assessments and validations.
· Provide security recommendations/remedial actions to the client to ensure IS compliance is met and plan of actions and milestones are define accordingly.
Please provide the following information
Alternate contact (if any):
Kindly share your detailed resume at email@example.com